Saturday 27 October 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches: Sketch #155 --- REVEAL!

This time of year for us is always special for me as we often take our family pics. This weekend is no exception! We've booked a friend of mine, Philippe Dumas, to come to the house to take this year's pictures in our backyard - we're going to use all of the fallen leaves as accessories... which is very appropriate this year because Louis-Olivier has been coming home with bouquets of leaves every day for his Maman. Too cute! So, it's kind of ironic that the layout I made for this week's reveal at LCOM was done with some of my favourite family pics taken two years ago (Already! YIKES!). This week's sketch was by Natalie Roy:


I must admit, I had a hard time with this one. I had to think outside the box and shift some things around (Kudos to the girls who were able to follow the sketch a little more closely than me!). However, I am thrilled with what I came up with.  Here it is:


I used a pot-pourri of products on this layout: patterned papers by Lily Bee Design and Pink Paislee, alphas by Prima and Bella Blvd, Tiny text by Cosmo Cricket, Adirondack acrylic paint by Ranger, buttons by Close to My Heart, and metal vintage trinket by Maya Road. I just love the look of those bubble wrap splats! And looking at these pictures, I can't wait for this weekend's photoshoot with Philippe. YOUPI!

The LCOM girls really outdid themselves this week with their designs. If you want some amazing inspiration, click on the link below and be prepared to be wowed!!

Let's Capture These Sketches: Sketch #155 --- REVEAL!: Wow, it's hard to believe that October is nearly over! It's the perfect time of year to get your scrap on!!! ;))  We have a very cool sketc...

2 comments:

  1. Aurelie, this is fabulous! I love the bubblewrap stamoing & the great mix of papers!!!LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this..the stamping and mix of different collections is up my alley! and congrats on making the CS team!

    ReplyDelete