Friday 19 October 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches: Sketch #154 --- REVEAL!!!

Another week! Another WEEK!! WOW!!! Time sure flies when you're having fun... scrapping!! Hee!Hee! This week, the LCOM girls got to work with another Natalie Roy sketch.  Here it is:


And here is what I came up with:


For the longest time, I limited myself to boyish paletted collections. However, as soon as I dabbed my toes in girlish collections, to my husband's chagrin (just kidding!), my heart started to pitter-patter. This is my oldest niece on her way to school last Spring. You might have recognized the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan patterned papers and Thickers, but I also used some Stampin' Up ribbon, Maya Road metal embellishment, Studio Calico wood veneer embellishments, Prima alphas and text, Doodlebug embellies, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze and an acrylic paint. The picture goes perfectly with the collection, right?  I thought so, too!

For more inspiration, click on the link below and see how some of the other LCOM girls were inspired from the sketch.  Enjoy!

Let's Capture These Sketches: Sketch #154 --- REVEAL!!!: We have a very cool sketch created by Natalie Roy this week! The ladies on the team have done a fabulous job with their interpretations of...

No comments:

Post a Comment