Tuesday 16 September 2014

Stuck?! Sketches: September15th Sketch and Reveal

Hello, everyone! Yesterday was reveal day over at Stuck?! Sketches so I thought I would let you in on what I designed. Here's the sketch by one of my favourite sketch designers out there, the oh! so fabulous Laura Whitaker:


You know me, though. I just had to flip it around a bit for the fun of it. Here's what the sketch looked like by giving it a whirl a few times:


And here's what I designed:


Yes, that's our sweet Éloïse, on a beautiful Spring day this past May. Used tons and tons and TONS of My Mind's Eye on this one, but not just tons - OLD TONS!! Hee!Hee! Yes, that's right! You see pieces from many a MME collections on there - Fine & Dandy, Alphabet Soup, Indie Chic, and Find Your Wings and Fly. Don't you just love it when totally different collections can totally be used together? Awesome! I also splashed some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze on there and of course, stitched me a storm using one of my handy Bazzill Basics stitching templates along with some DMC floss. And who can forget those American Crafts cork butterfly stickers and alphas? Just perfect for my cutie patootie on there, if I do say so myself. ;)

Of course, the rest of the Stuck?! Sketches design team totally outdid themselves with this reveal. If you'd like to see for yourselves, hop on over right here. And that's not all! If you submit a layout based on yesterday's sketch over at Stuck?!, two lucky participants will run away with one of two awesome products - a $25.00 Creative Embellishments gift certificate and a Lawn Fawn free stamp and 6X6 paper pad of that winner's choice! Woo!Hoo!

Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Love this, great job mixing collections so seamlessly! Sweet pic too!

    ReplyDelete