Sunday 3 February 2013

Creative Scrappers: Sketch #246 and LCOM's Gimme All Your Lovin' Online Crop Challenge #2 - No Pinkies Here!

Hello, everyone! It's been a rough week here with a bad flu taking over our household, but I feel so much better that I've been scrapping a LOT over the weekend which is awesome. This week, the Creative Scrappers girls were inspired by this Juliana Michaels sketch:


Also inspired by LCOM's Gimme Your Lovin' Online Crop Challenge #2 - No Pinkies Here!, I grabbed this very recent pic of my husband and me and created this love-themed layout with no pinks, no reds and no hearts.


For this layout, I used some Cosmo Cricket, Fancy Pants Designs, Pink Paislee, Queen & Co., Bazzill Basics, DMC, Tattered Angels, Liquitex, American Crafts, and a good ol' Staples' paper clip. I loved making those layered circles with my new EKSuccess circle cutter... OMG! It's the best little gadget around!! A friend of mine gave it to me as a gift and I am truly so thankful. Goodbye circle punches! Goodbye die-cutting machines! Woo!Hoo!

Ready to see another set of amazing layouts? Head on over to this week's Creative Scrappers reveal and see for yourselves! Oh! And to win a prize package from CS' February sponsor, complete at least one layout from sketches #246-247-248-249-250 and upload it using the inLinkz at the bottom of each reveal. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is March 1, 2013.

Happy scrapping!

1 comment: