Sunday 23 December 2012

Creative Scrappers: Sketch #240

Two days to go! Two days to go! Christmas is literally just around the corner!! Are you ready? I always have some last-minute things to do, but it always gets done somehow. And it's so great to see the magic of Christmas through our son's eyes... and even better this year, my parents are coming for Christmas!! We haven't been with them for the Holidays for four years now. It's definitely going to feel like Christmas this year.

And yes, Creative Scrappers had another amazing reveal this morning. This week, the CS girls had the chance to work with a great sketch by the über talented Nicole Nowosad:

Don't you LOVE those pie chart circles? I love how Nicole is always coming up with trendy elements on her layouts. When I first saw the sketch, I was immediately drawn to those circles and started from there, making them while watching an episode of The Voice. The next night, I sat down to continue the layout, but I strayed BIGTIME from the sketch and started using circle punches instead. You may say I was punch happy that night! Hee!Hee! Creativity took the better of me... And that was fine, especially since it wasn't my turn to be featured at CS! ;) Here's what I came up with:


Once again, this is a mish mash of manufacturers: Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Maya Road, Close to My Heart, Jillibean Soup, Robin's Nest, Studio Calico, Authentique, Bo Bunny, Tim Holtz, Kaisercraft, and Crafter's Workshop. And did you notice? No Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze on this one! Totally living on the wild side!! Hee!Hee!

Now, for lots of scrappy inspiration, head on over to Creative Scrappers. The CS girls did an amazing job with this sketch. As always, there is a prize package up for grabs for your CS participation. To win a fab prize from CS' December sponsor, Deena Ziegler, complete at least one layout from CS sketches #237-238-239-240 and upload it (them) to the CS inLinkz at the bottom of the CS reveals. You have until January 1, 2013 to upload your layout(s).

On this note, have a wonderful holiday season with family, friends and anyone else who makes your days brighter. Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment