Saturday 7 March 2015

Challenge YOUrself: Challenge #16 - The Bucket List

Hello, everyone! Today is reveal day over at Challenge YOUrself, where we are all challenged monthly to get in front of the camera and scrap memories that include us in the photo. This month, it's all about the bucket list - a series of experiences and/or achievements one hopes to accomplish during a specific length of time. Here's what I came up with:



Used oodles and oodles and oodles more of Crate Paper's Storyteller collection on this one. Set on yet another MME kraft patterned paper b-side, I also added some Basic Grey brads and alphas, Making Memories staples, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze, Queen & Co. washi tape, a few wood veneer dragonflies (American Crafts? Prima? Studio Calico? Not sure!), a few extra alphas from MME, a Jillibean Soup sticker and some stitching using my newest favourite tool - one of two Close to My Heart stitching templates - with some DMC floss. And those pinwheels? Made them myself by cutting different-sized squares, cutting lines towards the centre from each corner, and folding every other flap. Easy peasy! But really, this layout was HUGELY inspired by the January 2015 My Creative Sketches sketch:


Isn't it a great sketch? As soon as I saw it, my scrappy senses soared! Hee!Hee! I know this will become a go-to sketch for me. On that note, please feel free to hop on board with the rest of the Challenge YOUrself bucket lists and link up your own design to today's reveal over at Challenge YOUrself. There is a sweet, sweet prize up for grabs so... go, go, go!

Happy scrapping!


1 comment:

  1. I love your take on this challenge and the sketch! So creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete