Sunday 15 February 2015

Stuck?! Sketches: February 15th Sketch and Reveal

Hello, everyone! Mid-month already, can you imagine?! But... that means that it's reveal day over at Stuck?! Sketches! WOO!HOO! Here is the amazing sketch the fabulous Laura Whitaker provided to her design team to work with:


This sketch was so great to work with! I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and knew I wanted to scrap pics of my daughter, Éloïse, using it. So, without any further adieu, here's my design:


TA-DA! ;) Tons and tons and tons and yes, more tons of My Mind's Eye's My Girl on this one (patterned papers and stickers) and Basic Grey's Knee Highs collection (patterned papers, stickers, chipboard and alphas), a Bo Bunny piece of scribbler paper, a few splats of Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze, stitching using my Tim Holtz stitching template/ruler and some DMC floss, and a few Making Memories staples. SO love how this one turned out - a sweet memory of our Éloïse's very first birthday!

Wanna see what the other design team members created with this sketch? Head on right over here. You won't be disappointed, I promise! And if you link your own design over on today's reveal over at Stuck?! Sketches using today's sketch, you'll get a few chances to win some awesome prizes - a stack of the winner's choice from DCWV and/or two spools of the winner's choice from May Arts! YAHOO!

Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. This is is so very pretty!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable and colourful layout! So very lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the pink and the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty.......what a fabulous layout, adorable photo too!

    ReplyDelete