Thursday 13 February 2014

Let's Capture Our Memories: Product Shuffle - Wood Veneers

Hello to all! Another quick post to let you know of my recent reveal over at Let's Capture Our Memories' Product Shuffle blog feature. It's all about using scrappy supplies differently. This week, it's all about refurbishing the ever-so-popular wood veneer. Yes, I'm guilty! I never alter wood veneer shapes. They look awesome au naturel. However, when the time is right, they can look even better if you give them a boost in colour. So, without further adieu, here is the layout I designed using a Susan Stringfellow sketch created for Sketch Savvy:


See them? My wood veneers? Yes, that's right! I coloured those wood veneer arrows with a good ol' fashioned Sharpie marker! It was so much fun that I coloured the chipboard alphas, too! For more info on this layout and other ways of altering your wood veneer stash, hop on over to today's feature over at LCOM right here.

Oh! And Susan from Sketch Savvy just featured this layout on her blog! How fun!! This is what it's all about!!

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment