Friday 24 January 2014

Stuck?! Sketches: January 15th Sketch and Scrapbook & Cards Today January 2014 Colour Suite


Hi, everyone! A quick post for you today to show you what I just finished scrapping:


Another one of my sweet Éloïse... After the first month, she started to wake up for real and this Superman pose was one of her favourites!! So happy that our friend, Philippe Dumas, was able to capture this moment as she doesn't do her Superbaby pose all that often anymore. :( She is growing up WAY too fast...

I used a mish mash of Studio Calico collections on this one - Here & There, Snippets, and Sundrifter. Also splashed some SC wood veneer stars with some Tattered Angels, Evalicious, Jillibean Soup, and yes, that's an Ali Edwards die-cut title I did on my very own Silhouette!! LOVE that machine!! I also used my brand new Prima Stitched Circle stamps which I am head over heels in love with. Of course, I added some stitching using my Bazzill Basics stitching template and cut those half circle with my very handy Fiskars circle punch. Can anyone tell me where that button comes from? The one right next to that badge? Thanks! ;)

I was inspired by two challenges for this layout - the first from Stuck?! Sketches with a fabulous layout sketch by one of my favourite sketch artists, Laura Whitaker, and the second, from Scrapbook & Cards Today's Colour Suite for January 2014. Kudos to you for the inspiration!!



That's it for now: mommy duty calls - Éloïse just woke up from her nap and it's time for a feeding. ;)

Happy scrapping!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is just fabulous, I love that photo and the memory you documented. The layers and colours are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo and the perfect title to go with it! Love your layering and your mish mosh of papers. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photo and beauyigul design. I love the colors and embellies you used and the stitched circles stamp.
    Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome to see you over at stuck?! Aurelie!!! what an awesome page! i love the clean look, happy colors .. and the gorgeous photo!!! thanx for playing along!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hokey Doodle! I love this. I never would fo thought to add the red but WHAMMO! There it is; taking this gorgeous design into the AMAZING AMaZING Zone! Thnkas for playing at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete