Saturday 4 January 2014

Let's Capture Our Memories: Sketch #53

Hello, everyone! I am so excited to share this post with you - today is my first day as blog coordinator over at Let's Capture Our Memories!! Woo!Hoo! I am coordinating the design team's reveals for LCOM's owner, Isabellle. Every two weeks, eight talented scrappers will be showcased on the LCOM blog -  four layout designers and four card designers, each four using a sketch.

Here are the two sketches by the super talented Becky Fleck over at PageMaps the LCOM girls got the chance to play with this week:



And since I got the chance to see the sketches a bit ahead of time, I thought I would join in on the fun for my own blog post  So, without further adieu, here is the layout I created:



Mostly all My Mind's Eye products on this one - all from the Collectable-Notable collection. I also added some odds and ends of Crate Paper, Maya Road, Studio Calico, Tattered Angels, American Crafts, October Afternoon, Bazzill Basics, DMC floss and Tim Holtz. And yes, most of these products you can find at LCOM. Fun!

Next up, the card I made using some old Simple Stories, Stampin' Up, Bazzill Basics, and DMC floss:


Want to see what the LCOM girls created with these sketches? Head on over to today's reveal! And if you want to be part of the fun over at LCOM by creating projects using these sketches, please feel free to link your creation(s) to today's LCOM reveal. A Scrapbook & Cards Today's CardMaps 3 is up for grabs for all projects linked to January reveals. Woo!Hoo!  And if that wasn't enough, until January 10, 2014, LCOM is having a GREAT online sale on all its paper stock - 40% off patterned paper and cardstock!! A great way to start the new year if I do say so myself. And yes, I've already shopped! Hee!Hee! Click here to start saving! ;)

Please visit again next week when I'll reveal a great, new feature over at LCOM that I'll be part of with two other designers every second Saturday. 2014 is going to be very scrappy indeed!! YAHOO!

Happy scrapping! 

6 comments:

  1. Amazing use of these sketches!!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty, happy projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous. Love what you have created using Bec's sketches. You are so talented... a privilege to work along side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO Aurelie. I agree with everything Shirl said. Your photo is so eye catching. It made me smile the minute I looked at it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the card. The colors are awesome. You are very talented indeed. XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the twist you made on the LO sketch, very creative! Lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete