Tuesday 26 March 2013

Crop & Create Moncton 2013

WOW! It's been a long time, hasn't it? Honestly, I haven't been scrapbooking all that much since mid-February. Let's just say that I've been feeling under the weather... some might even call them the baby blues... ;) But all that changed over the past weekend when I attended Scrapbook & Cards Today's Crop & Create Moncton 2013 event!!  What a blast! Being able to be in the presence of some of the great scrappy greats out there to hanging out with scrappy friends to shopping in three on-site scrappy stores to being spoiled rotten by the event organizers through awesome sponsors to being silly in the photo booth... WOW! REALLY! WOW! I even got the chance to take a few classes with Vicki Boutin (replacing Sean Edgar - I always love Vicki's no-nonsense teaching style!), Kelly Goree (still one of my all-time faves after all these years!) and Kelly Purkey (who celebrated her birthday with us!). Here are some layouts I made while I was hanging out in the crop space in between classes.




Already can't wait for next year's edition of SCT's Crop and Create Moncton!! 'Til then, happy scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment