Sunday 20 January 2013

Creative Scrappers: Sketch #244

Almost three weeks into 2013! WOWZERS!! I have been seriously enjoying scrapping to my little heart's content lately (as if I never do, right? Hee!Hee!). No, but seriously, I have been to two crops this month already and I never tire of feeling the awesome energy a bunch of scrapbookers bring to the table. It's totally contagious!

This week at Creative Scrappers, the girls were inspired by this great Heather Leopard sketch:


And here is what I created:


Lots of Heidi Swapp's Vintage Chic on this one. I am a BIG Heidi Swapp fan and am über excited for many of her new products which she just released last weekend at CHAW. You have to watch this next quick video of hers. Can't wait to get my hands on that new pre-made album! Woo!Hoo!

Oh, yeah! Back to the layout... ;) Besides all the wonderful Heidi Swapp products I used, I also splashed odds and ends of Tattered Angels, Maya Road, Graphic 45, Tim Holtz, Queen & Co, Pink Paislee, Basic Grey, Bazzill Basics, Epiphany Crafts. American Crafts, and some very trusty cardboard from an old box I recycled onto my layout. This one came together in a snap and I just love how it turned out.

Ready to be amazed by another set of great Creative Scrappers' layouts? Please take a peek here and see for yourselves. And as all the reveals in January 2013, you have until February 1, 2013, to link up your own designs using sketches #241, 242, 243, 244 to their respective reveals to be entered in the My Creative Scrapbook prize package draw. Who could ask for anything more?!? ;)

Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. WOWOWOW Je l'adore ta page et les couleurs wowow!!!

    ReplyDelete