Sunday 30 September 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches: Sketch #151 --- REVEAL!!!

Where has the time gone?!? The month of September is practically already over!! I was leafing through my latest scrapbooking album this morning and couldn't get over the number of layouts I have made since the month of June when I bought the album in the first place. Lots of great memories enhanced with beautiful paper and embellishments... Gotta love it!

Kimberly Figures created the sketch that the LCOM girls used for their designs this week. Here it is:


Love how the sketch can totally be rotated and/or scaled down and still make sense. Here is what I came up with:


This is a picture of one of my dearest cousins, Lynn. She and I practically grew up together, being not quite six months apart in age. She is truly like a sister to me. And even though we certainly do NOT see each other or keep in touch as much as we should, when we do get together, it's like we've seen each other a few days back (Our husbands always get a kick out of it!). As the journalling explains, I am so proud of who she has become and of what she has created for herself. More than words can possibly try to explain...

And yes, you've guessed right. I used lots of Simple Stories - Take a Hike on this one. You can also see some Stampin' Up ribbon, Jillibean Soup and October Afternoon alphas (with Simple Stories' ones as well!), Kaisercraft pearls, Tim Holtz by Ranger Distress ink, and the ever so faithful Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze.

For more great inspiration, please head on over to the reveal page by clicking the link below. Enjoy!! And have yourselves a GREAT first week of October!!

Let's Capture These Sketches: Sketch #151 --- REVEAL!!!: This week we have a fabulous sketch created by Kimberly Figures ! Let's have a look at the amazing layouts the team has created!!!     ...

No comments:

Post a Comment