Friday 20 July 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches: Sketch #141 --- REVEAL!!!


Here is the layout I made using the Cindy Stevens sketch for the Let's Capture Our Memories Design Team:



The layout is of a colleague of mine who has become an absolute gem of a friend.  I really treasure our friendship and I look forward to our many future adventures!!

I used lots of Basic Grey on this one - from the Archaic collection - as well as some 7 Gypsies, Tim Holtz, Tattered Angels, and Close to My Heart.  The border was done using a Martha Stewart punch and I added some old ribbon and vintage buttons I had for a VERY long time.

Go take a peek of all the fabulous work the LCOM girls have done this week.  Great job everyone!!

Let's Capture These Sketches: Sketch #141 --- REVEAL!!!: Wow, I can't believe how fast the week flies by...time for another fantastic reveal by our super talented sketch team! We have an awesome s...

No comments:

Post a Comment